Saturday, July 18, 2009

~malas yg amat..tulun..tulun..::

just want to inform u all dat im very2 lazy..

**lazy to do revision even dis coming monday i'll have my 1st test 4 physical chem..wat a rush!!


**lazy to read my new book bout 'improving teaching n learning mathematics"..so thick n full with words..wat a boring..i like picture2 ma..


**lazy to do my lab report..huwaa..i need to submit it next week..dont like la this physical chem experiment..my partner did nothing 2 help me in finishing the experiment n also in completing the lab report..dont ask me 2 do a copy 4 u rrr..do it on ur own!!

**litty..im sorry..i didn't type yet the name list of our new members of drama..malas bah..haha

**huwaa..i still have no idea wat topic i should choose 4 my curriculum planning assignment..so many chapters n i dunno which one is the easiest one..hahahaha..

**im going to bukit cahaya seri alam dis coming friday..best..best!! interaksi SEP here i come!!



**oo my god..i need to do an essay one page long bout the importance of error estimations in experiment..aiyoo i forgot lorrr...when is de due date ar? nex week? nex month? or end of semester? haha..i've no idea..

**i'm facing such a busy n horrible semester!!

**i should ask my brother to send me the exam paper by next week so i can stat my project of statistik pendidikan as soon as possible..(kunun rajin..) -prof hadi asked us to collect real mathematics exam papers from our old school n do the pentaksiran thing..ish ish..prof,how bout if u juz give us free mark 4 dat??..boleh la bah..haha..

0 ulasan:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP