Tuesday, July 14, 2009

::just updating::


im quite bz lately..
no time 2 update my blog..
even de r so many stories i wan 2 share..
but..
never mind..
mybe tmrw..o d day after tmrw o..tmrw tmrw tmrw..
o tmrw never die..
haha...


im bz with my add n drop week..
still confusing wat subject i should take dis sem..
also bz with my tutorial n asgment..
class just started but already got asgnment n tutorial..
so boring rite..haha..
wat to do..
im student ma..
n study is my purpose here..


n
bz preparing 4 malam mesra kinabalu..
thanks god..
all drama members helped me a lot..
mybe after dis i'll busy with fiesta kemerdekaan plak..
but it's ok..
we should enjoy d student life rite..
hoho
here where de maturity takes place..
huhuiiiiiiiii...

0 ulasan:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP